Be part of our team
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Levismar Formwork & Groundworks Ltd is looking for an experienced individual to manage projects up to 3mil £.
We produce high specification builds that require the experience eye of a confident and fastidious individual, ensuring we come in on budget and on time.
If you want a new challenge, in a growing, moving forward company, then this could be the job for you.
The role involves the following :
- Tendering and procurement
- Project variations, monthly valuations and invoices
- Project programming and cost management
- Analyse returned tenders
- Undertake monthly cost reports
- Forecast final accounts
The ideal candidate will have past experience and will match with the following;
- Sound & comprehensive understanding of construction industry and the parties to it;
- Good knowledge of measurement and valuation;
- Good knowledge of standard forms of contract;
- Proficient in reading and producing drawings, specifications, programs and knowledge of construction process;
- Ability to negotiate with clients and sub-contractors;
- Ability to produce accurate monthly cost and value reports and outturn financial forecasts for a small/medium size project;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Awareness of dispute procedures;
- Experience of value engineering;
- Ability to prepare procurement schedules;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages e.g. Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager
Levismar Formwork & Groundworks Ltd is looking for an experienced Project Manager
- Plan the delivery of the project at hand.
- Manage the day-to-day working, utilisation, implementation and technical consultants engaged on client assignments. From ensuring the correct material turns up before a job, to explaining the work ethics and activities to colleagues.
- Report progress on projects by suitable media to sector management, maintain and update project reporting, checkpoints and financial reporting to a high standard.
- Plan and arrange visits to existing and new potential clients, ensuring every client receives sufficient support to enhance their relationships.
- Develop contacts with senior staff, directors, and other influential staff within each account during the implementation phase.
- Co-ordinate required support levels and training.
- Produce reports on each project at agreed intervals, and whenever substantive actions are required.
- Proven working experience in construction management
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means, and methods
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details, and relevant rules, regulations, and quality standards
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process
- Familiarity with construction management software packages
- Ability to plan and see the “big picture”
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Knowledge on all type of contracts, NEC is a must.
Please send your @ [email protected] and don`t forget to add in your e-mail title the quote number of the job (e.g LVRSM01).